Nike Emporium 2.0 Opens
In the midst of a global pandemic, the RPG and Nike teams came together to build a stunning new 511sq.m store at Melbourne Emporium opening on Friday 31st July, and showcasing the latest features from Nike’s Modern Sport store concept.
Matt Beaver, RPG’s Store Design & Development Manager describes the store as “a dynamic space for our customers to immerse themselves in the best that Nike has to off er in the running and training categories. Placing a focus on delivering for our female customer at Emporium, Nike’s brand marketing team have done a fantastic job with the graphics package at this store to create a mood to the store which is distinctly ‘her’ whilst also being modern and dynamic enough to not alienate our important male customer.”
Some key features of the store’s design and services include:
- Backlit mesh façade with impactful branding at main entry to the Emporium centre
- Dynamic store graphics package celebrating colour & movement
- Oversized hero Just Do It sign
- Centralised footwear wall which maximises perimeter wall space and deﬁ nes the store by gender
- Nike By You bra customisation space
- Trial run area with treadmill
The opening of this store during this time is a true testament to the strength of RPG’s partnerships with NIKE and the Vicinity Group.
RPG’s purpose of “Providing the Ultimate Customer Experience” is showcased proudly at NIKE EMPORIUM Melbourne.
Retail Design: ACRD
Branding/Graphics: Spacebetween / BOOM Studios
Photography: Tom Ross